the 7th OSEPA workshop
The OSEPA consorcium heartily invites you to workshop
which takes place on 26th March 2012 9am-3:30pm and 27th March 2012 9am-2pm
in the ADRIA Hotel, Václavské náměstí 26, Praha 1.
Focus will be put on Migration of a Public Administration to Open Source Technologies.
Attention will be paid to the following issues:
- Determining the migration budget - methodology, TCO, risk assessment
- Licencing software policy
- Software technologies and their implementation
- Data conversion, data formats - data as core value
- Training and education of users - risk prevention, barrier elimination
The topic will be discussed and demonstrated through case studies. Existing solutions and best practices will be presented.
We look forward to sharing experience in follow-up discussions!
No prior registration is necessary.
If your institution (company or public administration) is interested in presenting your experience in the workshop, contact the Liberix office, who are responsible for organisation and content.